Sunday, December 15, 2013

More Than Memories

The last week or so consisted of sleepless nights hanging out with friends that mean the most to me. I met some incredible people and I wish more than anything it didn't have to end so soon. Here's to you Khon Kaen for the inspiration, happiness, and the best semester of my life, there are too many to thank but you know who you are!

"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts."


Two incredibly talented people
  Some of the kindest and most creative people I've met all semester, going to miss this place and these new friends so much!
Wish we had more time Finview pals!
Nights like these...
Friends like these...


And a final cheers to you all.... the past four months are forever in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment